- Call Us: +91 92272 10022
ALL ALUMINIUM CONDUCTORS (AAC)
- This conductor is also known as aluminium stranded conductor.
- This conductor is manufactured from electrolytically refined (E.C.GRADE) aluminium, having purity of minimum 99.5% of aluminium.
- This conductor is used mainly in urban areas and the spacing is short and the supports are close.
- All aluminium conductors are made up of one or more strands of aluminium wire depending on the end usage.
- These conductors are also used extensively in costal because it has a very high degree of corrosion resistance.
ALL ALUMINIUM ALLOY CONDUCTORS (AAAC)
- This conductor is made from aluminium-magnesium-silicon alloy of high electrical conductivity containing enough magnesium silicide to give it better mechanical properties after treatment.
- These conductors are generally made out of aluminium alloy 6201.
- AAAC CONDUCTOR has a better corrosion resistance and better strength to weight ratio and improved electrical conductivity than ACSR CONDUCTOR on equal diameter basis.
- Due to its excellent corrosion resistance quality, it is preferably installed on the seacoast and other areas, which are severely impacted by corrosion problems.
ALUMINIUM CONDUCTORS STEEL REINFORCED (ACSR)
- This conductor consists of a solid or stranded steel core surrounded by strands of aluminium (E.C. GRADE).
- ACSR CONDUCTOR is available in a wide range of steel varying from as low as 6% to as high as 40 %.
- The principal advantage of these conductors are high tensile strength and light weight with longer spans as well as with lesser supports.
- Due to the greater diameter of ACSR CONDUCTORS a much higher corona limit can be obtained causing big advantages on high as well as extra high voltage overhead lines.